"The IAEA has once again confirmed that we have been committed to our pledges and we want to remain committed and we expect the same approach from the other side," Zarif wrote on his Twitter account on Monday.
He underlined that both sides are responsible for overcoming the obstacles hindering progress in the talks.
A monthly IAEA report said Tehran has kept up its end of the bargain under the Geneva nuclear deal cut by the country and the six major world powers late in November.
The IAEA said that two months into the six-month halt, Iran is still not enriching uranium to medium fissile purities, as agreed in Geneva last year.
The UN watchdog report said that Tehran is also continuing to dilute and convert its stockpile of medium-enriched uranium, and had not made any advances at its Natanz and Fordow nuclear facilities or at the Arak heavy water reactor.
Under an agreement reached between Iran and the UN nuclear watchdog in November 2013, the IAEA inspectors visited the Arak heavy water production plant on December 8, 2013.
The IAEA inquiry is separate from but complementary to higher-level talks between Iran and the six nations, which is aimed at reaching a final agreement to fully resolve the West’s decade-old dispute over Tehran’s nuclear energy program.
The framework agreement between Tehran and the Sextet of world powers was signed on 11 November 2013, in what was a breakthrough following years of on-and-off negotiations that aimed at allaying international fears over Iran’s nuclear program.
Iran finally agreed to limit its unclear enrichment to 5 percent in exchange for some easing of sanctions. The deal took effect on January 20.
|Your Comments 0/700|
|I approve the publication, to be informed|
|New comments to this news, sent to my email|
|KhabarOnline comments that contain insults, it does not publish|
|Please enter the phrase in the box
|E-mail a friend|
|Please enter the phrase in the box: